We see organizations as ecosystems, we see people as free living organisms, we trust in organizations that see people truly as humans.
- We believe in organizations acting organically, we compare them to ecosystems where things just emerge and develop.
- Teal organizatios don't believe in hierachies, Teal organizatios believe in self-management instead, is a system based in peer relationships rather than a power hierarchy, Teal organizations will work in a natural network where power no longer remains only in top positions, power is interconected and things like the advice process will replace decisions coming from top positions.
- We believe in organizations with environments where the fear has no place, love must replace fear, humans should not behave like machines.
- Evolutionary purpose is critical, as in a ecosystem everything evolves around the living organisms, strategies of Teal organizations are based on what they feel and think the world is asking from them, agile practices will replace traditional practices and processes.
- Teal organizations invite people to reclaim their inner wholeness where you as a living organism grow personally and professionaly arround the organization purpose, people should be free to find their own path, people should live and work according to their own values and principles, people should be truly convinced to succeed together with the organization.
- Teal organizations strongly believe in transparency, all the information will be always available including company financials and compensations, even in times of crisis everyone should be involved to let the best response emerge from collective wisdom and intelligence.
- All controversial discussions will be seen as a chance to engage with each other and to come up all together with solutions using conflict resolution mechanisms.
- Environmental and social initiatives are strongly present in Teal organizations therefore organizations will act in consequence, is this the right thing to do?
- Teal organizations are consistent with their principles therefore Teal organizations will only work with other organizations that somehow pursue the same purpose, principles & values.